Addmotor MOTAN M-50 Electric Bicycle
Accessible and Comfortable Cruiser Bike – Wheel size 20”. 750W. Battery 16Ah. Step-thru frame that makes it easy to get on or off. The spring suspension fork and 20’ fat tires absorb bombs very well and provide a comfy and smooth ride. A big cruiser-style tool0free adjustable handlebar has lest distance between you and the handlebar and allows you to adjust the handle angle.
Easy Boarding Low Step-Thru Frame
Features a 23.5” standover height, this cruiser bike is perfect for those who need a more approachable bike without sacrifice performance. It’s suitable for use as a delivery bike or for any journey that requires multiple stops.
Super Quiet Smooth Integrated Wheel Motor
Features an Addmotor 750W powerful rear-mounted brushless hub motor, which is super quiet and smooth to operate, regardless of shipping the gears and using the pedal assist.
Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
The Shimano 7 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust the suitable speed to complete your journey.
Integrated Lights Powered by Main Battery
The integrated headlight and taillight help you stay visible during low light journeys.
Standard Configuration Detachable Rear Rack
It comes with an aluminum alloy rear rack that allows for easy cargo transport. It’s also useful for mounting a child seat to.
- Model: MOTAN M-50
- Style: Step-Thru Fat Tires
- Wheel Size: 20”
- Color: Black and Pear White
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle on Demand (Class 2)
- Motor: Addmotor 48V*750W Rear-Mounted Hub Brushless Motor, Integrated Wheel
- Battery: 48V* 16Ah Lithium-ion Batteries in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Display: Addmotor 5 inch LCE Display with USB Port
- Throttle: Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Lights: Integrated Headlight and Taillight, Powered by the Main Battery
- Integrated Wiring: Water resistant connectors and wiring harness
- Pedal Assit: 5 Level Pedal Assist, Cadence Sensor
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Spring Suspension Fork with 80mm Travel, Preload Adjustable and Lockout
- Brake Levers: Mechanical Disc Brake, Aluminum Alloy Comfort Grip Levers with Motor Cutoff Switch and Integrated Bell
- Brake Calipers: Tektro Aries
- Brake Rotor: Tektro 180mm F/R
- Shifter: Shimano Right Thumb Shifter
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7-Speed
- Charger Time: 6-7 Hours depending on the battery status
- Battery Life: Over 800 lifetimes battery chargers
- Range: 55-65 Miles with PAS 1
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5’2” – 6’
- Payload Capacity: 280 lbs
- Bike Weight (Included Battery): 68.5 lbs