The Addmotor MOTAN M-430 is our newest approachable fat tire bike thanks to the step-thru design and 24” wheels that make getting on and off is quick and easy. The rugged frame design and spring suspension fork make this a perfect, comfy bike for quick trips and long adventures.
Easy Boarding Low Step-Thru Frame
Features a 23.5” standover height, this cruiser bike is perfect for those who need a more approachable bike without sacrificing any function. This makes a very suitable delivery bike or any journey with many stops.
Large Capacity 48V 16Ah Panasonic Batters
This bike is equipped with Panasonic 48V 16Ah batteries to ensure a long life span and high performance. It can travel over 55 miles per charge on the pedal-assist level one.
Practical Full-Coverage Fenders
The M-50 comes with aluminum full-coverage fenders. They provide a full-wrap coverage and shields you from mud and dirt.
Integrated Lights Powered by Main Battery
The integrated headlight and taillight help you stay visible at low light.
Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
The Shimano 7 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust the suitable speed to complete your journey.
This versatile step-thru cruiser bike means a lot in daily lifestyle. It’s 24” moderate size fat tire perfect for riders whose height range between 5’2” – 6’ and weight under 300lbs.
- Model: MOTAN M-430
- Style: Step-Thru Fat Tire Cruiser
- Wheel Size: 24”
- Color: Black / Pearl White / Green
- Suggest Terrains: Trails, Cruising, Neighborhood, Urban, Sand and Snow
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle on Demand (Class 2)
- Motor: Addmotor 48V*750W Rear-Mounted Hub Brushless Motor
- Battery: 48V* 16Ah Panasonic Lithium-Ion Cell Battery, Removable Pack
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch Display with USB Port
- Throttle: Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Charger: 2.5A US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Lights: Integrated Headlight and Taillight Powered by the Main Battery and Controlled by Display
- Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist
- Frame: 66061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Spring Suspension Fork with 80mm Travel, Preload Adjustable, and Lockout
- Brake Lever: Mechanical Disc Brake, Aluminum Alloy Grip Lever with Motor Cutoff Switch Integrated Bell
- Brake Calipers: Tektro Aries
- Brake Rotors: Tektro 180mm F/R
- Shifter: Shimano Right Thrum Shifter
- Derailleur: Shimano Atlus 7-Speed
- Handlebar: Aluminum Alloy, Tool-Free Adjustable Angle, 26”
- Grip: Durable Leather Ergonomic Grips
- Stem: Promax Tool-Free Adjustable
- Front Basket: Optional
- Wheel: 24×4.0” Fat Tire
- Fenders: Front and Rear Fenders Included, Full Coverage
- Saddle: Addmotor Comfortable Saddle
- Seat Post: Promax Quick Release 32cm
- Charging Time: 6-7 Hours (Depending on the Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Rated for 800 Charge Cycles
- Range: Estimate 55-65 Miles with PAS 1
- Payload Capacity: 300lbs
- Recommended Rider Height: 5’2” – 6’