Addmotor MOTAN M-150 R7 750W Folding Electric Bike
The 2020 new MOTAN M-150 folding electric bike will give you a chance to taste a more exhilarating riding experience. Opening up a greater variety of fun with the M-150 R7. Folding frames and pedals keep it compact when not in use. Transports easily for commuting or bring along for the holiday.
Great performance in many terrains
The M-150 R7 is well suited for comuting from home to the office, leisure time, and city cruising. The front fork suspension and big knobby tires offer plenty of impact absorption, increasing traction of a vast array of terrains. This eBike easily traverses beach, snow, sand, gravel, dirt, mud, grass and asphalt. Aluminum alloy integrated motor wheels are tougher, making this versatile folding electric bicycle perform extremely well at higher speed with more power.
Adjustable Head Tube with Scale
The MOTAN M-150 R7 features a folding, telescoping handlebar allowing you to raise or lower the handlebar stem to your desired comfort level, taking advantage of the holing hinge to make the bike as compact as possible.
Integrated Brake Lights
Integrated headlight and taillight powered by the main battery pack and controlled by the display feature brake light that is activated at any time the brakes are applied.
Shimano 7 Speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller got at high speeds. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust the suitable speed to complete your journey.
Robust Hinge Mechanism
The primary holding hinge frame has multiple safety redundancies to help prevent accidental unlatching and endure the M-150 R7 feels solid and secure when locked properly. It’s easy to fold in 10 seconds.
Features an adjustable saddle and handlebar. The M-150 R7 has plenty of range to fit the riders whose heights between 5’4” – 6’4”, both men and women.
- Product Model: MOTAN M-150 R
- Style: Folding Fat Tire
- Wheel Size: 20″
- Color: Estate Blue/Black/Orange
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle on Demand(Class 2)
- Suggested Terrains: Trail, Sand and Snow
- Battery: 48V*11.6Ah Lithium Panasonic Cell Batteries, Removable, Rated for 800 Charge Cycle
- Motor: Addmotor 48V*750W Integrated Rear-Mounted Hub Brushless Motor with 80N.M Torque
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display With USB Port
- Controller: Addmotor 25A
- Controller Charger: 48V 2.5A US Standard Smart Charger
- Throttle: Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle with ON/OFF Switch
- Integrated Wiring: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Lights: Integrated Headlight and Taillight, Powered by Main Battery and Controlled by Display
- Pedal Assist: 5 Level Pedal Assist, Cadence Sensor
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Folded Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Aluminum 70mm Travel Suspension Fork, Adjust with Preload, Lock
- Brake Lever: Tektro Mechanical EL530
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm F/R
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Shifter: Shimano 7-Speed
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Tire: Kenda 20″ X 4.0″ 60 TPI Fat Tires
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Grips: Ergonomic, Silica Gel
- Stem: High-Rise Foldable Stem with 4″ Vertical Adjustment, Quick Release Handlebar Clamp
- Saddle: Addmotor Comfortable Seat
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Rear Rack: Aluminum-Alloy
- Fenders: Front and Rear
- Pedals: Aluminum Black folded pedals with reflectors
- Front Basket: Optional
- Range: 45-55 Miles with PAS 1
- Charger Time: 4-5 hours depending on the battery status
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5’4” – 6’4”
- Payload Capacity: 280lbs
- Bike Weight/ Shipping Weight: 65lbs / 82lbs