Addmotor MOTAN M-5500 Electric Mountain Bike
2020 New model, upgrade to a 1250w powerful motor and 16Ah large-capacity battery.
New Logo Sign Design
The frame design of the MOTAN M-5500 e-bike is to commemorate the Flying Tigers that the United States volunteers together to Aidua Air Force in the Second World War. Based on that concept we have reformed the logo sign on the mainframe with a “1250” and “ADDMOTOR” instead of the “Flying Tigers”. Features a strong frame, the MOTAN M-5500 can carry a load of 350lb easily. The durable and stiff 6061 aluminum alloy frame with fat tires, make this bike especially perfect for mountain, wasteland, also effective on the road, trail, beach or snow, etc.
Upgrade to a 1250 Watts Powerful Motor and 16Ah Large-Capacity Battery
With the 1250 watt powerful rear-mounted hub brushless motor and 48-volt 16Ah lithium ion Panasonic battery, the M-5500 exactly has great endurance to handle a 60 miles long-distance ride even loading a 350lbs weight. You can never worry about losing juice on this bike but making the riding a breeze. It can travel further, faster and across more adventurous terrain.
Equipped with Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The fat hunting bike M-5500 uses TEKTRO AURIGA hydraulic mineral oil disc brake with excellent heat expansion properties. The hydraulic system is being sealed so that water, dirt, or debris can’t compromise the brakes, making them very maintenance free once they’ve been properly installed. Plus, when activated, the hydraulic brakes have a silky smooth feel at the lever and incredible gripping power.
203MM F and 180MM Rear Rotors Offer You A Safe Ride
Like other MOTAN fat bikes, the M-5500 is also equipped with large 180mm rotors, a quick response disc brake system, making the brake more flexible, giving you great safety support on the journey.
Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Screen Display
A large bright 5 inch LCD display clearly shows the vital information including battery status, speed, miles and biking mode. All of these features meet all of your needs. Easily glance at the status of your bike whilst on the road.
The M-5500 hunting fat tire bike is perfect for riders whose height range between 5’10” – 6’5” and weighs under 350lbs.
- Model: MOTAN M-5500
- Style: Hunting Fat Tire
- Wheel Size: 26”
- Color: Blackish Green / Black
- Suggested Terrains: Trails, Sand, and Snow
- Battery: 48V* 16Ah Panasonic Lithium Batteries in a sealed removable pack
- Motor: Addmotor 48V* 1250W rear-mounted hub brushless motor
- Display: Addmotor new design 5 inch LCD display with smart light sensor
- Throttle Type: Variable speed control – 1/2 twist throttle
- Charger: 2.5A Standard DC smart charger
- Controller: Addmotor 30A controller
- Headlight: Powered by main battery and controlled display
- Taillight: Extra battery by blaze-lite
- Integrated Wiring: Water-resistant connectors and wiring harness
- Pedal Assist: 5 level pedal assist, cadence sensor
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum-alloy frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Aluminum 100 travel suspension fork with ABS lock
- Derailleur: Shimano ACERA M360 7-Speed
- Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brake levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rotors: Tektro HD-E500 203mm F/180mm R
- Shifter: Shimano Right Thrum shifter
- Handlebar: Promax aluminum handlebar
- Stem: Pormax Aluminum
- Pedal: Wellgo aluminum black pedal
- Saddle: Addmotor comfortable seat
- Seat Post: Promax quick release 31cm
- Freewheel: Shimano Pro freewheel 7-speeds
- Tires: Kinda 26” x 4.0” fat tires 30 TPI
- Chain: KMC Bust resistant chain
- Rear Rack: Aluminum Alloy Max payload capacity 25KGS
- Fenders: Front and rear fenders included
- Charger Time: 6-7 Hours. (depending on battery status)
- Battery Life: Rated for 800 charge cycles
- Range: 50-60 miles with PAS 1
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5’10-6’5
- Payload Capacity: 350lbs
- Bike Weight / Shipping Weight: 77lbs / 96lbs